This position will work as part of our consulting team to assist with a variety of projects under the supervision of a senior consultant. Tasks assigned may include:
- Data collection, entry, and analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative research, including
- Survey development and analysis
- Stakeholder interviews
- Literature reviews
- Environmental scans
- Participation in meetings, conference calls, and workshops with clients, stakeholders, and contractors – including developing agendas, meeting materials, and notes
- Report drafting/editing
- Comfortable with computers and learning new technologies
- A discerning eye for details and a commitment to high-quality work products
- Excited about our mission to make public transit easier to access
These are qualifications that would be beneficial to this job. However, if you are excited about the position and only meet the required qualifications, you should go ahead and apply.
- Writing and research experience
- Previous work experience with public transit
- Technical writing
- Experience with ZenDesk or GitHub
- Experience working remotely
- Data analysis
- Experience presenting ideas and information visually
Trillium values diversity and welcomes applications regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, pronouns, sexual orientation, religion, political affiliation, age, disability or veteran status. If you are excited about this position please apply.
This is a salary position of $46,000 – $56,000 DOE per year without a graduate degree, or potentially up to $70,000 for candidates with a relevant Masters or other graduate degree. We provide 2 weeks PTO per year, health insurance (75% paid), ability to contribute to a 401k after 12 months with a 3% employer contribution, and paid public transit commuter costs.
Flexible Hours/Remote Work
Trillium supports a very flexible work environment. We expect employees to work approximately 40 hours/week, but the timing of those hours can vary. Additionally, we expect employees to work from our downtown Portland office on certain Thursdays from about 11am-2pm, as needed for meetings, and for another 4 hour regular block of time that they choose.
If you are in need of a flexible schedule, (students with part-time or evening classes, parents with child care needs, etc.) we are likely able to easily accommodate.
To Apply / Questions
Email with attached files of the following:
Cover letter (1 page) overviewing your interest in public transit, career goals, and any qualifications you wish to highlight
Resume (1-2 pages)
Contact: [email protected]